If you own a Google Pixel smartphone (one of the recent ones, at least), then you might want to check if the latest Android November patch is available for your smartphone. Google recently announced that the latest system update will be rolling out for compatible Pixel smartphones, which comes with some fixes for software and security.
According to Google, the update addresses the following issues:
Display & Graphics
- Fix for issue occasionally causing a green flash when the display is turning off in certain conditions
- Fix for issue occasionally causing NFC and related services to have instability in certain conditions
- Fix for issue occasionally causing system instability when apps request an app that is no longer installed
- Fix for issue occasionally causing devices with multiple users enabled to show out of space or be in a reboot loop
- Fix for issue occasionally causing desktop icons to disappear after unlocking device
- Fix for issue occasionally causing the wallpaper to be misaligned for devices with a notch or hole punch camera
- Fix for issue occasionally causing screen jerkiness when touch registration becomes imprecise
The update will be available for the Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 5 and 5a, Pixel 6 series, Pixel 7 series, Pixel 8 series, as well as the Pixel Tablet and Pixel Fold. To check if your Pixel phone can install the update, simply head over to your Settings App > System > System Update to check for any available downloads for your device.